Thursday, April 20, 2006

Going on Tour


Leaving tomorrow night for the first big race of the year. The 12 Hours of Cedar Glades Park in Hot Springs AR. I rode the course on Easter and it has some long climbs but everything else flows very well. Shortly after returning to Memphis I am back on the road Wed. Night for the Trek Store in Cincinnati. I will be doing an endurance racing clinic for Trek and my good friend Jason. I will be there until Sunday then it is back to the grind and a seven week build to the National 24 Hour Challenge. I am refering to it as the 24 Hours of riding with my good friend and great mechanic Brian Yost. We are both going to ride 500 miles and cross the line holding hands.
I have a pic of something new coming soon. She is still shy and not ready for an pictures yet. I have enclosed a random Pic.
love dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan have fun this weekend. What is your "seven week build-up" for the 24 Hours of Riding with Brian. I love your image of us riding across the finish line holding hands. Anyway keep it cool and have fun this weekend.