Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lots of Happenings



Once again I have waited well over a week to post and now I will recap the past two weeks with some random pics. First things first, I had my first sub job. I worked with a Special Education teacher at a local middle school and it was a great experience.
2nd, My interview for the TEP program is in two weeks. I will be asked questions by a panel of university staff. Should be a hoot.
3rd, We have bike lanes in Memphis, sort of.
4th, The 12 Hours of Stanky Fun. I am doing the race again this year. I had a long enduro ride yesterday with Jerry "The Hammer" Griffin and my stomach and legs reacted well. This week is normal training then a week of taper. Maybe there will be a 24 hour this year for me, maybe a marathon. I can't decide. The Cyclocrunk Cross Series fires up this week. I won't be able to make the 1st race but I am definately going to do the rest. Now for the random pics.
love dan

No comments: