Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mad Skillz


  • No more Flu and I am back on the bike
  • End of Winter Party is Friday. Who can pass up free food?
  • Spring Break is next week and I am not driving to Hot Springs for the 12 Hour. I don't have the bank roll or legs.
  • Voodoo Zaka, Bondye and Wanga One ordered this week. Should be at my door late next week and built up the next day.
  • Cohutta Car Pool? Anyone want to ride with me in April? Shoot me an email if interested. I am driving down friday early and leaving right after the race




New Tifosi Optics arrived yesterday. The company has been the longest running supporter of the traveling circus and I appreciate their support. They sent some Dolomites, Slips and Q3 shades. All offer interchangeable lenses, light weight frames and good prices. Where else can you score great eye protectors for $60?
Get You Some



Sweet

love dan

No comments: