Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ride and Smile and Buy Dog Food



Hours pushing the pedals are at an all time low for a several reasons:
  1. The Tour. I am addicted to watching the Tivo recorded spectacle to see who is doping, who is dropping and who is riding the newest coolest bike parts I will never afford.
  2. Tri Del Sol. Six Days and Counting. half mile swim (suck), 18 mile bike (cake), 4.5 run (hobble)
  3. Tutoring. I just finished a 5 week tutoring session with the Kalamazoo Juvenile Home. It was a rewarding experience.
  4. Summer School. The last class before my internship



The pedal pushin I have enjoyed has been exclusively tacky single track. Add some micro brew and that is the stuff dreams are made of.

stay tuned for a full race report

love dan

Late Addition: Congrats Charlie on finishing the Lake Placid Iron Man


BIB AGE STATE/COUNTRY PROFESSION
252 28 MEMPHIS TN USA

SWIM BIKE RUN OVERALL RANK DIV.POS.
1:06:26 5:44:23 4:02:51 11:05:10 296 of 2340 33 of 127

1 comment:

CBD said...

Thanks loads for the mention!

I'm tired.