Monday, October 01, 2012

Bikes, Babies and Panera

Anyone who lives within 50 miles of Northwest Arkansas knows what the the "Bikes, Blues and BBQ" weekend entails.  All things surly, leather and noisy gather at the edge of the Ozark mountains to embrace their biker culture, ride around without helmets, cause accidents and make all kinds of noise.  (check out the South Park Episode on Harley Riders)

The only place to escape from the "life saving" loud pipes was Panera Bread and Target.  Good thing we love them both.

Some big events coming up for the Traveling Circus

Flying to the great white north this weekend to throw down at Crossfit AZO.  How will I prepare? Constantly varied functional movement performed at high intensity.  (Crossfit)

After that I have the Chilli Pepper 10K festival.  How will I prepare? Constantly varied functional movement performed at high intensity.  (Crossfit)

After that I am traveling to Arkadelphia for the Degray Lake Xterra.  How will I prepare?  Constantly varied functional movement performed at high intensity.  (Crossfit)

I will finish up the season with the Fayetteville half marathon.  How will I prepare?  Wishing and hoping I do not fall apart.

with love

Sawyer turned 5 months today.  He will be mobile soon.

New brakes, fork and saddle.  Thanks Phat Tire Bike Shop.   
dan

No comments: