Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ice Man Checklist



  1. Beard..........check
  2. All my cycling gear in preparation for temps ranging from 0-50..........check
  3. Rigid Pimped styling Mamasita(bike)...................check
  4. Camera and Fotog for Autism Benefit...................check


Hope to have all the pics posted in my photo dump by sunday night, linked to the right.

My hopes and dreams revolve around rocking it old school just like 03. I put the metal to the pedals and stood on the podium. I don't think I have a top five in the legs and competition looks stronger than ever.

A top ten will put a smile on my face and a stamp on 2008 racing season.
Stay Tuned

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will the beard be gone after the race? sorry i won't be there this year, but then there is always next year and the year after that and many more to come. enjoy the race.

love you, mom