Friday, July 23, 2010

Swippy Swappy

For Sale: 2008 Salsa Mamasita XL 29er Frame Only. 2 seasons of racing. Cable Rub. Chain Rub. One scuff on the down tube. $325 includes XTR Front Derailleur. $20 to ship. Paypal accepted.
This past weekend I ran the "Run for Shelter Pets 5K" in Battle Creek. I tried my best to pace with the leader but went under anaerobic torture in the first 2 minutes. I fell back to 3rd to catch my wits and then made a final push to finish 2nd. It was a fun run for a good cause. My pal Ryan also put down a solid result in his first 5k in a while. I look forward to running events with him in the future.
A new tool for speed. I have been contemplating this purchase for a few months and finally pulled the trigger.
Next up is the 2nd annual Race to Rejoice in Kalamazoo. I unloaded my TT bike to fund some off road gear purchases. I will be riding my fixed gear and look forward to the questionable looks.



MGMT is my new favorite band to dance to. This video is strange but the song is catchy. I hope it does not get stuck your head like it is stuck in mine.

with love

Dan

1 comment:

Robert said...

MGMT has been on my iPod since 2008. I love those guys!