Friday, July 16, 2010

Thanks Mark

The 2010 Tour De France
200 Riders
27 Stages
2178 Miles
0 Beards





Not sure what this does for the professionalism of lameness but it has me interested in the sprint finishes.

Now the arrogant cry babies really have something to complain about?

If you are wondering, yes, I am bitter that my man crush Lance is out of the GC chase and Mark Renshaw has given me something worse fast forwarding through Tivo style each morning.

Other exciting happenings include my return to bike shop rat status as a part time employee at Breakaway Bicycles. This was a decision made based on the length of naps I was taking and amount if Ice Cream I was consuming during my down time. It is good to be back selling bike for fun and the sweet discount helps.

I will be pulling the trigger on a new mountain bike soon. I have narrowed my choices down to:







stay tuned.

love dan

No comments: