Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Traveling Circus has arrived

Short and Sweet:
We are settled in to our rental house in battle creek michigan. The race was so so. I kept some riders in sight for the first two laps and did not have the legs to bring them back. I shut it down on the last lap and cruised into the finish. I enjoyed the day and look forward to taking it on the road next weekend and the weekend after for the first two races in the Michigan Endurance Series. I will be using the 6 hours of Addison Oaks as a training ride to pick up some points and the 24 hours of boyne will serve as a test. I have never had much success there and hope to turn at least 17 laps before death.
  • Grades turned out well, 2 As and 2 Bs
  • I am enrolled into classes at Western Michigan University
  • Holly and I are very excited to be close to friends and family but sad to leave our life in Memphis.
  • Links and sponsors updated

Hope to have pictures soon.

love dan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back in the frozen north, but what the hell are you doing RENTING a home in Michigan? Aren't they giving houses away with fillups at gas stations these days?

Also, you should come visit.

Anonymous said...

what? you moved back to michigan?! where have i been? oh yeah.... colorado.

good luck racing this year! i guess it's back to the sand patches and log piles for you...

Little Bits of Everything said...

I saw a guy rollerblading today and I immediately thought of the Ohio U coach at Union College years ago. I wonder if he ever told his family he is gay????