Friday, September 28, 2007

Pando or Bust

I have started my transformation to XC racer guy. I traded in my squishy enduro machine for a hardtail, cut my training hours and thats about it.


The start is going to be scary fast this weekend. All the big guns, Reid A., Jesse W., Bill G., Dan A. and many others will be lining up. I hope to hang on for a lap before getting shelled. Either way it will be a good time. Mom and Dad are throwing a BBQ for the VIPs after and fun will be had by all.

Stay tuned for Monday's race report and enjoy the pics of my toy
Carbon
Trying to do a better job of representing. Maxxis tires are the best tires in the history of the world. Buy some. Ignitors are my recomendation
Newest sponsor. Don't forget to check out their site, www.teamactive.com
Rumor on the street is they hired someone to update their site weekly. Check in and check back.
love dan

No comments: